12 steps to raw foods : how to end your dependency on cooked food / by Victoria Boutenko.
- 2 of 2 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Texas County.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Texas County - Houston||613.26 Boutenko (Text)||38350101235526||Nonfiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781556436512
- ISBN: 1556436513
- Physical Description: xvi 267 pages ; 23 cm
- Edition: Revised and expanded edition.
- Publisher: Berkeley, CA : North Atlantic Books, 
- Copyright: ©2007
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references and index.
"A revised and expanded version of the original, this book illuminates the average person's multi-level attachment to cooked foods, explains how one can successfully transition to a raw food diet, and--relying on new scientific evidence--explains the health benefits of eating raw, living foods"--Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Raw food diet.