The perfect house/Blake Pierce.
- ISBN: 9781094310893
- Physical Description: 219 pages ; 23 cm.
- Publisher: [United States] : Blake Pierce], 2018.
Criminal profiler Jessie Hunt, fresh from the FBI Academy, returns to find herself hunted by her murderous father, locked in a dangerous game of cat and mouse. Meanwhile, she must race to stop a killer in a new case that leads her deep into suburbia, and to the brink of her own psyche. The key to her survival, she realizes, lies in deciphering her past, which she never wanted to face again.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Criminal investigation > Fiction.
Criminal profilers > Fiction.
Father and child > Fiction.
Search for related items by series
- 2 of 2 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 2 of 2 copies available at Texas County.
- 0 current holds with 2 total copies.