Celebrate Thanksgiving / Deborah Heiligman.
- ISBN: 9780792259282
- ISBN: 0792259289
- ISBN: 9780792259299
- ISBN: 0792259297
- Physical Description: 32 pages : color illustrations, color maps ; 27 cm.
- Publisher: Washington, D.C. : National Geographic, 
- Copyright: ©2006
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (page 29).
Wilson's Children, October 2010
School Library Journal, January 2007
Horn Book, April 2007
Multicultural Review, March 2007
School Library Journal
Describes the history of Thanksgiving and how it is celebrated in the United States.
|Target Audience Note:||
5.6 Follett Library Resources
K-3 Follett Library Resources
|Study Program Information Note:||
Accelerated Reader AR LG 5.6 0.5 111336.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Thanksgiving Day > Juvenile literature.
Thanksgiving Day > History > Juvenile literature.
Holidays > Juvenile literature.
Search for related items by series
- 1 of 3 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Texas County.
- 0 current holds with 3 total copies.