The great escape / Junior Bonner / produced & directed by John Sturges ; screenplay by James Clavel & W.R. Burnett.
- ISBN: 0792860446
- Physical Description: 2 videodiscs (171 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- Edition: Collector's edition, widescreen.
- Publisher: Santa Monica, CA : MGM Home Entertainment, 
- Copyright: ©2004
Based on the book by Paul Brickhill.
Features: audio commentary, trivia track, featurettes, trailer, photo gallery.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Steve McQueen, James Garner, Richard Attenborough, Charles Bronson, James Coburn.
The true story of 76 allied airmen who plot a massive escape from Stalag 3, a maximum security prison in World War II.
|Target Audience Note:||
Not rated; Junior bonner rated PG.
|System Details Note:||
DVDs, Dolby digital 5.1. and mono.
|Terms Governing Use and Reproduction Note:||
For private home use only.
With English, French, and Spanish tracks and English, French, and Spanish subtitles.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Brickhill, Paul > Film and video adaptations.
Stalag Luft III > Drama.
World War, 1939-1945 > Prisoners and prisons, German > Drama.
World War, 1939-1945 > Drama.
Prisoners of war > Poland > Drama.
- 6 of 6 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 2 of 2 copies available at Texas County.
- 1 current hold with 6 total copies.