Inventions of the heart / Mary Connealy.
- ISBN: 9798885780704
- Physical Description: 371 pages (large print) ; 23 cm.
- Edition: Large print edition.
- Publisher: Waterville, ME : Thorndike Press, a part of Gale, a Cengage Company, 
- Copyright: ©2022
Sequel to: The element of love.
"Her heart seeks safety. But will trouble find her even here? After her sister's marriage, Michelle Stiles is left hiding at Two Harts Ranch with the handsome but stubborn Zane Hart. She's managed to stay one step ahead of her stepfather and his devious plans, but if he finds her, she will no longer be safe.Zane has problems of his own. Having discovered a gold mine on his property, he must figure out how to harvest it without kicking off a gold rush. Michelle, educated and trained to run her father's business, wants to manage all aspects of the mine, but Zane thinks for a person so smart she can have some misguided ideas. Running the mining operation will be a dangerous job, and he can't risk putting her in harm's way.But danger finds Michelle anyway when she's suddenly attacked. If they go to the sheriff, they'll reveal her location, but if they do nothing . . . their troubles have only just begun"-- Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject
Search for related items by series
- The lumber baron's daughters ; Book 2
- Thorndike Press large print Christian romance
- Connealy, Mary. Lumber baron's daughters ; 2.
- Thorndike Press large print Christian romance series.
- 3 of 6 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Texas County.
- 2 current holds with 6 total copies.