Triple cross / James Patterson.
- ISBN: 9780316471152
- ISBN: 0316471151
- Physical Description: 484 pages (large print) ; 24 cm.
- Edition: Large print edition.
- Publisher: New York : Little, Brown and Company, 2022.
"Detective Alex Cross hunts down a serial killer who targets entire families--and who will next be coming for the Crosses. A methodical killer is targeting multigenerational families in and around Washington, DC--striking under cover of darkness, triggering no alarms, leaving no physical evidence of any kind. Alex isn't the only one investigating. Also on the case is a charismatic true-crime author who sees patterns the detectives miss. The writer calls 'The Family Man' a perfect crime story. Alex knows there is no perfect crime--the investigation should never become the story. Unless the ending falls somewhere between fact and fiction"-- Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Cross, Alex (Fictitious character) > Fiction.
African American detectives > Fiction.
Serial murderers > Fiction.
Murder > Investigation > Fiction.
Families > Fiction.
Evidence > Fiction.
Large type books.
Washington (D.C.) > Fiction.
Detective and mystery fiction.
Search for related items by series
- 5 of 27 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Texas County.
- 24 current holds with 27 total copies.