Gut decision /Jeff Carson.
- ISBN: 9798568025016
- Physical Description: 45 pages ; 21 cm
- Publisher: [United States?]: Cross Atlantic Publishing,, 2014.
After six tours as an Army Ranger, David Wolf is finally back home in Rocky Points, Colorado, where he's in his third week of training for the Sluice County Sheriff's Department. His survival instincts and fresh memories of military action are wreaking havoc on his chances of making a good impression, and when he screws up during his first week on patrol, everyone has written him off as hopeless -- a dangerous kid without any self control. So when he thinks he sees trouble happening during a routine call, probie-deputy Wolf must decide if he can defy orders and trust the instincts that got him through six tours of death-defying military action, or if he's just seeing things again.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Sheriffs > Fiction.
Colorado > Fiction.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Texas County.
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.