The storybook of legends / by Shannon Hale.
- ISBN: 9780316370035
- Physical Description: 307 pages ; 22 cm.
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York ; Little, Brown and Company, 2013.
At Ever After High, a boarding school for the sons and daughters of famous fairy-tale characters, students Apple White and Raven Queen face the moment when they must choose whether to follow their destinies, or change them.
|Target Audience Note:||
|Study Program Information Note:||
Accelerated Reader AR MG 4.9 7 162464.
Search for related items by subject
Characters and characteristics in literature > Juvenile fiction.
Fate and fatalism > Juvenile fiction.
Friendship > Juvenile fiction.
Boarding schools > Juvenile fiction.
Schools > Juvenile fiction.
Search for related items by series
- 0 of 1 copy available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Texas County.
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.