Abe Lincoln crosses a creek : a tall, thin tale (introducing his forgotten frontier friend) / Deborah Hopkinson ; pictures by John Hendrix.
- ISBN: 9781524701581
- ISBN: 1524701580
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 25 x 30 cm
- Publisher: New York : Dragonfly Books, 2016.
In Knob Creek, Kentucky, in 1816, seven-year-old Abe Lincoln falls into a creek and is rescued by his best friend, Austin Gollaher.
|Study Program Information Note:||
Accelerated Reader AR LG 3.1 0.5 124994.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Lincoln, Abraham, 1809-1865 > Childhood and youth > Juvenile fiction.
Lincoln, Abraham, 1809-1865 > Childhood and youth > Fiction.
|Topic Heading:||Friendship > Fiction.
Best friends > Fiction.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Texas County.
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.